Rei5's Anime and Manga club's RPG based on Sailor Moon, with made up characters. Written by all club members who took part in RPG. [ Here are mostly parts written by Dark Elven (dael007@yahoo.com) and Kagato (kagatoisalive@yahoo.com) ] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dark Elven was sitting alone on the roof of his house, looking up to the stars... Sudennly His eye's turned red again, the implant blinked, coursing strong pain, Dark Elven, felt on the flore screaming in pain, the eye's ware turning from green to red, until they got red for final, the Implant took over, Dark Elven knew, than he couldnt fight the Implant, but the work done to get all the powers was to big to refuse them... TechnogenShadow was born... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TechnogenShadow walked trought the gloomy street, he looked around and entered SS's house... -Hi, dark, said SS... TechnogenShadow rised his hand with the sercastic smile on his face... -What's with you dark? Oh, nooooooooo!!!! Bright beem leaved TechnogenShadow's hand, draining SS's energy, until her body felt feelingless to the ground... -On this rate I'll get enough energy to complete the Change very soon! - lought TechnogenShadow, and leaved the house... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TechnogenShadow was wolking thought the main streen glowing in the morning light...(OOC:May the city be Tokyo? I don't realy care, but that should be clear) The he sudenly felt some new energy souces all over, witch seem'd to be evrywhere including SS's house, which he had leaved only couple hours ago... It all was getting more and more Misterious... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TechnogenShadow rised his head and saw some almost unseeneble light somewhere in the sky... wounder what thet is? aww, but anyway, i got another problem at the moment...i need energy... TechnogenShadow looked around the morning street, there ware only a few haikers at this time, so he picked his victim very soon, some girl with long red hair and blue eye's... - Hello! -said TechnogenShadow... may I please... - Yes? - Have your energy... Sarcastic smile appeared on his face... When sudennly appeared... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Sorry about that post before. Um....sailor electra talked to ss before she started speak....anyways.... IC: Sailor Electra was frozen in place....thoughts rushed through her mind, "Please Sailor Scouts, you can show up any time now!" A crash of blue lightning struck closely to TS, and a shadowy figure moved to SE's side. -"Sister-err...um....Sailor Electra, are you alright? What happened?" said the shadow -Figuring out the attack had wore off, Sailor Electra turned to her brother, and said, "I'm fine....but why did he attack me? I'm trying to talk to him! Why doesn't he understand that I want to hear his story before I attack him!?" -"I dunno, but----" -His words were interrupted by Sailor Electra, "Electra revenge, att--" -"No!!!!!! You can't use that attack! It'll kill him!" -"Do you have a better idea?" -"Something like he used on you?" -"Fine. FREEZE!" She aimed her attack at TS, but it missed, and then.......... OOC: Um...."Electra revenge attack" will for the most part kill the person who had attacked her, or meet their attacks with the same power, or a tiny bit more....I think most scouts from where she's from have freeze, which is just like tuxedo mask's rose throw, I guess. And I got her brother's attack from Digimon-Gabumon's attack, or maybe a little more powerful than that, like garurumon's, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - So you'r steel alive? Well you should be, but I don't care for anyway... umm, let's count you...one...two...three, not to many..., hey ya Sailor Brets, look at this here: - Europe Snow and Ice Wall fly!!!!!, - the big snow wall appears between TS and Scouts, then flyes forward smashing scouts untill they all rich the wall behind them, bracing window glass with their bodys.... - There... TS rises his hand, and now let's get down to it.... OOC: Europe Snow and Ice Wall fly - Another TS atack, basically the one of Sailor Europe's, which TS actually was, but still can use those atackes, besides his own... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When the snow wall felt down TS saw only two scouts... Sailor Moon and Deimos... The second one asked: - Who are you? 'Where's the third one? She seem to be the strongest..., Deimos can hardly stay on her feet, I'll get to her again later...'-thought TechnogenShadow - So Who are you? - repeated she... - Starry shine! - yelld TechnogenShadow, the bright light came from everywhere, making it imposible to see anythink... When the light was gone TechnogenShadow disappeared... 'The third one is worring me' - thought TechnogenShadow - 'I have to find her and get to know who she is'.............. OOC: Starry shine: the bright light, coursed by TS, letting him dissappear, while the enemy can't see anythink. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Sailor Electra is probably stronger than Sailor Moon only because she was given her wand and all by Princess Kakyuu. The solar system where she comes from, all the scouts are given their pins and stuff from Princess Kakyuu. Ok....on with the rpg! IC: Sailor Electra got a mental message from her brother. OOC: I guess I should have mentioned that she's like sailor neptune and uranus, but she can only talk to her brother! IC: -"Electra, electra! Listen, I don't think you're safe just yet. Be careful!" He said. -"But......where are you now? You were here just a moment ago!" -"It doesn't matter. Look out for that TS....he's strong, and very dangerous. I don't think he'll talk to you. You're a scout, which automatically makes you his energy. I've got to go. Iphigenia just called." -"Wait! Tell her to come here asap, alright?" -"Fine. I will." -"Bye!" -"Good-bye!" Electra looked around, but couldn't see anything strange, so she called her other sister, and told her to come asap also! Then, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.......................... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Wait!" Deimos said, as she heard a voice. It was Electra, on the other side of the snow wall. And she was talking... "it's that girl." Sailor Moon exclaimed. "But, who is she talking to?" Sailor Deimos wondered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I dunno what my brother was talking about..... I see no one! He must just be really messed up tonight.....but still, I wonder why it's so quiet! It's as if we're stopped in time......there's no sound!" Sailor Electra muttered to herself, but the shadowy figure she had seen darting around still worried her......She flipped open her communicator, and hissed into it, "Sailor Deimos! Sailor Deimos! Are you there? Are you alright? Where are you? What's happened? Hurry, tell me!!!!!!".................. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jehne looked up to the sky and crumpled her nose. She felt a energy. What was that? She looked behind the alley and all around her, but she didn't see anything suspisous. She shrugged and walked on to her new home. She didn't hear anything either... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deimos and Moon stand and look around. Deimos grabs her head, it was pounding. Sailor Moon stood still confused. "What happened?? And who was that scout? She seemed to know you. Do you know her Melanie?" Sailor Deimos' mind was still hazy, but she replied. "yeah..." "Well, who is she?" Melanie just looked away, and changed the subject. "Where did they go? We're alone now. TS and Electra have disappeared." Sailor Moon and Sailor Deimos both try to get the snow out of their boots. "Well, let's go back to my place." Sailor Moon propsed. Deimos nodded, and decided she might try to reach Electra with her communicator later. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Just wondering if that means she's on the same planet, or not. Does she know she's a scout yet? Does she know any of the scouts? There's not much for me to say right now, but I'll think of something else later! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What the heck was that? The last thing he saw in his mind was snow and glass. Suddenly he felt an evil. It wasn't the evil that worried him, if you take in to consideration that he has killed over 5,834,294 lives. But he was actually worried about the girl Melanie and the other powers. He felt that they were in trouble. He got up and went through the wall and was on the outside of the Soja. He focused his mind and found the pinpoint location of Melanie and the other powers.Why is she with the other powers. But her energy output had seemed to changed. Kagato transformed into his energy form and went flying to Earth. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yah!!!!!!! R u coming to help us? Yah! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TS was looking at Sailor Electra, While flying like a shadow round her...She seemd to be totally lost and was calling someone... Poor thing, she didn't know she was in a static field with TS, he had just lounched on her silently. OOC: Time likery stops insite the Static Field... And enemy can't realy feel that he's/she's in it, when he/she is buzy with somethink else. IC: Then TS walked out from the shadow... - Well hello there...- said TS, enyoing the lookout of Electra's face... - It seems like your totally alone out here...- a sarcastic smile came to his face... - Well I guess you know, what I'm in.... and no, no: You can't get outta here, your inside the static field, and we'r all alone here, since noone will come to help you..... ...TechnogenShadow rises his hand. - Chaos changing beam! - Yelled TechogenShadow. Electra's eye's started to dlow with bright red light, while she screeming in pain... In a minute her eye's turned red and she looked stadely and long on TechogenShadow. - My master...... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - If you wish to die, you may...- said TechogenShadow looking at Kagato... Electra take care of those Sailor Brats... - Yes, - said electra.... TS looked at Kagato focusing on somethink, - Ow, yea, trying to blast an atack on me...well you would need me tied up fot that...*sarcastic lough* - Europe Snow and Ice wall FLY! - Electra revenge! - said both villians. Snow wall had bummped in Kagato, but he still stood, though he was blooding...In the same time both Sailors ware laying uncontious on the ground after Electra's atack... Electra came over to TS, put her hand into his and asks: - So what's with this one? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TechnogenShadow was laying on the ground surrounded by his own blood Electra stood hear him, looking up in the sky... - Look's like they've escaped, Master, - said ELectra. - Ow, yea *coughs out blood*? Help me up...or, no, just got me some energy *gives her and energy collector*, I'll be here, since I can't move anyways *loughs, but then coughs out blood again*. - I'll return as soon as I'll be abble to,...- Electra leaves... TS thoughts: 'Well, he beated me this time, but that wasn't tooo fear, was it? *Sarcastically smiles*' - Amaltea, track their ship... - shadowy figure appers behind TS... OOC: If you know actrology well, the you should know that Amaltea is the first and smallest moon of Jupiter, then Europe is the biggest one and the fourth...so, since I'm sailor Europe, I guess that I have a right to use other Jupiter-Moons Senshi as my servants ^_~. IC: - Yes, my Lord! As you wish! - Well, my dear enemies, you escaped from the battele, but you can't ignore the war!!! *TS psychticly loughs* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Thank you, Electra, - said TS, after empteing the energy collector, - That was helpfull *smiled*... - What are we going to do later, Master? - woundered Electra. - Well shall gether enough energy, to complete my body recreation, though I was injured by that "kadato", I still have the energy I've drained from Deimos, I didn't use it, since I felt, he wasn't in condition to defeat me, now I need only the same amount of energy I have now...And then we are going to take over this world, the galaxy and universe, and make it silk in Darkness *Ts's eye's shined the red light* - Io, Karme, Pacife, Kallisto, Leda-appear! -yelled TS... - Yes our Lord? - Replied the Jupiter Moon senshi. - Here are my energy grainers, go and dether me all the energy of the creatures on this planet you can get! - As you wish our Lord! OOC: those all are the Jupiter Moon Senshi, my servants...well foren friends... IC: - Well, Electra, we'll visite one of my friens now, since we have extra time... *Loughs psyhotically* - What are those explosions, there on the left site of the city? - asked Electra on the way. - My friends working................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Out Lord, here are the energy collectors filled as you requested, - reported the jupiter-moon-senshi. - Yes, you can go now, but be ware to return on my first call...- said TS - And now, my dear Electra i should clear it to you, what we are going to do... *Electra starts to connect the energy collectors to TS's body* TS started the story... - Once, long time ago, I was the ruler of the gratest empire in this Universe, I had created the most intellegent soseity, where everyone lived in peace of the Darkness, but then came this worriors, thay called themselfs the Worriors of Light and the strongest worrior of light won in the battle agains me, and tried to capture my spirite, but since that was and is imposible, he died in the light of his glory, but since I haven't a body, I had to search for it and the worse think was that I could capture only the body of someone who would open himself for me, that was my fate... Then after years and years of searching I came to this planet... Here lived one guy, whos name was Dark Elven, yes, yes Electra, hed made this collectors, and also he invented the spetial mashine, which could made his sels transformed to somethink which could allways recover itself, which would make his body indestructable, but for that he needed some amount of energy, which we have now, by the way, he also tried to collect the energy himself, but I discovered that, while absorving energy, he's opening himself, this I used to put my implant inside of him, and after the implant took over him I bocome his body and transformed it to this, but my name isn't TechnogenShadow it's :....no, I'll tell you later... - Are you Ready Electra? - yea, ready? starting energy filling... *Electra turn's on the machine, and the energy filling of TS's body starts* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Melanie smirked. Serena looked at her. "Why do you look so happy?" "Don't you get it?" Melanie asked. "I haven't been able to actually 'defeat' anyone all my life. My only powers have been to temporarily damage the enemy, or to shield myself. Now...I can kill." Serena looked at her friend unapprovingly. "So, whats so great about that?" Matthew charged towards Melanie, and she grabbed his arm, twisted it and flung him over her shoulder. "Cool..." She thought. "I could get used to this." She fought Matthew, but she wasn't exactly winning by a landslide. Her mind was messed up, she couldn't think straight. But, as Matthew was about to strike her with his sword, Serena stepped in and kicked him. "I can't do this." melanie said, standing up. "Can I please see Kagato?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was just getting some good practice. "If you want to see Kagato, we can go now. I think he has a few more minutes." They started to lose their armor. They then went to the healing chambers. There was Kagato. His wound was still being healed but it was smaller. He was starting to get color back, but his face still showed anger. "He must still be having that dream. Man, a guy like Kagato, I can't even imagine what that dream is. He sure is the silent type though." Melanie put her hand on the glass that seperated them. Matthew looked at her weirdly. Melanie coughed, "Uh..why is it so cold, is it suppose to be that way?" Matthew laughed, "Well, in colder temps, it freezes the wound and makes the heal process much faster. But don't worry, he can't feel the temp." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Mother...." She smiled, "Kagato, my baby boy. I missed you so much. Kagato, am here to tell you information. The one you are fighting, he is just like you. You are both equal in power and you both have a lot of evil within. You will not defeat him, unless you let out the light. Kagato, stop trying to avenge us. Adopt this planet, make it your home. Make friends. Kagato, I love you so much. I do not like it when you fight with anger. I am positive that if you fight for good, you will win for sure." "What if I fail? I couldn't save you or dad. How will I be able to save this planet? *Kagato started to show tears. He hadn't had tears since that time he destroyed hiw own ship* "You were young Kagato. You did the best you could. And you won't fail. Kagato, what happened the day we died?" "It felt as if a piece of me died. I was alone and then I betrayed Washu then I betrayed Melanie" "Kagato, you didn't betray anyone. Now, go. You will be fully healed. I love you my son........." It all became black. Kagato was alone again. I must release the anger. And I must release it on that guy. Alright. Round 2... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'Ruined city of Tokyo, Dark Elven's House' - Electra, have got all the energy? - TechnogenShadow asked, sitting on a throne-like chaire... - Yes, I guess so my lord, the level is 5000. - No, Electra, that isn't enough, you still need here 1000 more, but here, take the TransformationMashine... *Seeneble is that TechnogenShadow has realy changed, there wasn't a sign of the fight on his body, and It looked like it had no seeneble contors, his eyes turned to red glowing areas on his face, his hair become deadly white, though it was skyblue before* - We'll take over this world right after your transformation will be completed..., but first, I'll kill the sailor-team of this planet and that Kagato of course...*psychtically loughs*... do you agree Electra? - Yes, Sire, but what do you think if we also take some more sailors on our side? - We might, if needed... Electra's footsteps fade in the darkness of the ruined streets of Tokyo... 'Castele somewhere, meeting place of Jupiter Moon Senshi' -What is whis Europe? I've neaver seen him like this, giving such orders... - Said Leda... -We'll see it later... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kagato stepped out of the chamber.*Kagato, this is Michelle. You know Melanie, but do you know Serena. They have both been revived. We also gave them mobile armor. Kagato shows a small sign of acknowledgement* Kagato could feel the energy pulsating out of Melanie and her friend. "What happened to you two? I can sense your both stronger." Kagato smiled. Matthew's jaw opens, he's smiling! Melanie says, "Michelle and Matthew gave us "mobile armor". It's a rush." Serena says, "So what are we gonna do? We got to get back, and try and stop TS." "I know. I'm fully ready.*Kagato smiles. Electricity starts to cover Kagato's body* Oh yes, I forgot how it feels to be fully healed. Matthew, Michelle, lets get back to earth." Serena interrupts, "Can we get something to eat before we fight?" Kagato gives her a weird look, "I guess, if you two are hungry. Where do we go?" Michelle and Matthew start to laugh in the control room. "Lunch! Man, that Serena. I can't believe she's a fighter." Michelle starts to laugh from Matthew's comment. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Melanie laughed at Serena. Serena spoke up. "Well, we could go for some sundaes, double hot fudge of course, or...I REALLY am in the mood for a double cheeseburger!!" Melanie rolled here eyes. "Hamburgers...gross." "Got any better ideas?" Serena asked. "Actually...I am in the mood for some fish and chips. Or..bacon butties....yumm...with lots of brown sauce." Everyone else made a face at her. "Huh?" Serena asked. Melanie shook her head. "Just food, hmm...I miss England." Serena nodded in acknowledgement. "Ohh!! Like British food?" "Yeah I guess you could say that." Melanie answered. Kagato made a confused face. "Is that why you speak differently than your friend....Serena?" He asked, trying to remember her name. "Yeah, I moved to Japan a few years ago, never lost my accent though." Serena jumped up. "ok, ok, can we just eat now?" Melanie looked at Michelle, Matthew and Kagato. "Do you have food here? Or are we going back to earth?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - My lord? - Yes Amaltea?, - said the shadowy figure of TS, - have you traced the ship? - Yes my lord, I was following it all the time and I also have gathered some info on the ship and it's passengers... - Yes, go on. - The ship's name is Soja, once it was the ship of a pirate Washu, now it belongs to some "Kagato", who also seems to be pirate, currently there are only 5 persones on the ship, who's power levels are between 5000 and 7000. Also I know the place thay will land in: It's Liverpol, England. Thay are in to... umm... well...have a lunch there...my lord... - That is it Amaltea, we are going to atack them there, and yes, thank you, in the renewed world you'll sure have a position worth you...you can leave now. - Yes my Lord. - Electra? *A shadowy figure of Electra appears from the darkness behind the throne, It is clear, that she has changed as well as TechnogenShadow* - Do we have all the mashines Dark Elven made in good condition? - Yes, of course... - Than take the Energy Drainers and Locators on, ans we'll go...ow, yea, give me mine also... - Will we finally fight agains that sailors finally? - Yes, no go, Fight shouldn't be from the easy onece................. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - What a rough landing, - said Electra after busting though the window, - and what a company here: two sailor brats and three wolking dead bodys... Heeeheehehhehehe... Have you purchesed coffins allready? - And now the MEGABLAST....ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! *Electra's using one of her new atacks, which crashes all the windows in restoraunt, and smashes all the visitors into the walls, after that the roof falt, covering everyone* - This wasn't to be this easy... - Electra said, - And it isn't, - the figure of Kagato flies over the ruined restoraunt, the Mishale and Mathew join hem, carreing Melanie and Serena on there hands. - So, I'll finally have my fun, - loughs Electra, - Well, here goes: - I call upon the power of what was before, Darkness help me: Electra revange 100 times!!! - yelled Electra. *After using this atack everythink in couple miles around seems to be dead and ruined* - There, - Electra loughs realy sickly... - Ow, no, not realy right, course I'm going to show you what I can now! - said Kagato... - Methew, Mishale-got our friends and yourself out of this whole area... *As Methew and Mishale leave the area, carreing Sailors on there hands Kagato gets ready to atack* - I'm gonna finish you with one bust, - said Kagato, and gives her ans angry look. *Kagato creates a big dark Level2 energyBall and throughs it in Electra* Energy Ball was about the hit Electra when... - Leda deffend her!!! - Yells Sailor Leda deffending Electra, the EnergyBall fades... - Did you think our Lord would let you kill her? Ow, full, then look at your hand TS, had shaked...*loughs, while all the other Jupiter-Moon senshi appear* *Kagato looks on his hand and sees it becoming a shadow...* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Melanie got herself free from Michelle and Matthew, and ran back to the fight scene. She didn't know why Kagato thought this was his fight now...because he was the strongest? Or maybe he thought he was the most experienced? She ran, and could hear Michelle and Matthew calling her. They were obviously upset. She went up to Kagato's side to fight along with him, but the one named Sailor Leda attacked her from behind, and the two of them got into a little 'cat fight'. She got Melanie down, and as Melanie fell to her knees on the dirt, she became outraged. Suddenly, she screamed. She released a piercing shriek. The others present covered their ears. Her hair flew up in a blaze of dark purple, and her planet symbol appeared on her forehead. Serena stood shocked. Even though she was far away, she could see the light. Kagato stood amazed, wondering what she was doing. The other backed off, and her Sailor outfit appeared. "What...is that....?" Kagato wondered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Somehow, Electra knew what had happened. Something similar had once happened to her. OOC: Alright. Mysticalelf4 is going to be my sister, Sailor Iphigenia, rather than Sailor Athena... IC: At first, Electra was shocked, then she came to her senses and smirked. TS was standing close to her, so she muttered to him, "My sister doesn't want to start a war between us, so she's decided to join us. I found her in the park when I was collecting energy. She's going to be coming here at any moment, and I was thinking you might want to change her into pure evil to make sure she doesn't turn back on her promise." Just then, Iphigenia appeared at the window, but she was too short to climb in. Electra let out a gasp of laughter, trying not to laugh too much, and pointed to the door. Iphigenia blushed, and entered through the door........ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deimos concentrated more of her energy. Serena ran up, and the two of them received their armor. Deimos saw Sailor Iphgenia come in through the window. Without even thinking, she screamed and fired a blast at her, knocking her back out the window. "Melanie, what did you do? Who was that?" Melanie looked at her hands. "It...it was Sailor Iphgenia." Serena looked at her. "Sailor WHO?" Melanie shook her head. She knew that Electra and her were probably on the same side, so she decided that must have been the reason why she attacked her. Serena flew up into the air out of sight. But no one paid any attention to her. TS and Kagato continued to battle. Even though it didn't seem like Kagato needed her help, she wanted to give it. Their fight seemed to be a stale mate. "COSMIC....CRIPPLER!!!!!!!!!" She aimed the attack at TS and Electra, but it only hit Electra. The cosmic crippler caused Electra to fall, and she could not summon any powers. But, of course Electra knew Deimos well enough, and knew the effects were only temporary. Suddenly, Serena swooped back down from the sky, and fired an attack at Electra from above. Serena landed a few feet from Electra. "You better move it!" Deimos yelled to her. "Come on, don't worry I have EVERYTHING under control!" Serena said. "You're such a plum!" Deimos laughed. Just then, Electra awoke and grabbed Serena by the leg... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: How did you people come on the idea I was fighting with Kagato, It was Leda and other Jupiter Moon senshi... But well, thats ok... IC:*Kagatos hard hurned to a shadow alsmost fully* - See here My friend Kagato, - loughted TS, flying over him, - you'r just no good, and Amaltea didn't lie about your power level, she just mesure it different way... *TS lookd under his feet and sees Electra laying on the Ground* - Leda, help Electra emidiatly!, - yelled TS, but in the same moment Kagato sent his energyball at him, so his body hit and smashed the wall behind him... - So you can also got hit, - loughed Kagato, though loosing his energy... - One is to hit another to sucsed! And now comes The final blast... - Chaos Transforming Beam! - yelled TS... and Kagato started to turning into a shadow... - To your knolage this will make you finally bodyless... *loughs shisoidle* - AND......Statick Field! *TS flies to Kagato, Puts his shadow into a static field and and then kicks it with all his power, so it flies up in the sky and dissapears...* - Bye-bye honey, since I WOUN'T see you again !!! *loughs again* - My lord, I think we have a new enemy... - said Leda, when riching TS in the sky...She was wounded and a little blood spil was near her mouth... - Look, under us... - she pointed on Sailoe Saturn, looking from the ground snooked... - Well, Leda, thats no matter, you can go now, to heal yourself..., Io, appear! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "KAGATO!!" She yelled, as she ran to his side. "Are...are you going to be alright...?" Not wanting to upset her, he didn't answer her question. Deimos became angered. He had saved her numerous times, and now she could do nothing for him. She thought to herself. "Who was I trying to fool? I knew I wouldn't be able to kill anyone." Saturn and Serena ran up behind Deimos. "Whats the plan?" Serena asked. "My plan?..." Deimos turned to face Electra, who was ready to attack her. "I'm not fighting." Deimos decided. "What??" Serena asked. Electra heard her say this, and fired a blast at Deimos knocking her across the restaurant debris. "Melanie!!" Serena screamed. "Electra ran up to Deimos, and lifted her by the neck. "Fight me!" Electra yelled to her. Sailor Deimos was chocking, and tried to speak. "You..may be possessed...but...you are still...my friend...." Electra tightened her grip, b/c she was positive this was all a plan to get her defenses down. Deimos powered down completely, and just hung by Electra's grasp. "When...I first came here...about a year ago....you were my very first friend...How can I attack you...?" "Melanie..come on!" Serena yelled to her. "Attack her and get this over with!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- kagato couldn't help Deimos. He couldn't waste his one chance. "Michelle, matthew, when I'm dead, I am counting on you to bring me back." Michelle "Uh, how do you suppose we do that? Wish on a shooting star?" Kagato laughs and coughs, "You two are made up of my dna. I split in two and that is how you two were created. When I pass away, on board the Soja, is a dna sequencer (is that the correct spelling?), add both of your half, then I will be reborn." michele "So what, even if we accelerate your growth, all well have is a full grown baby. He won't be you." Kagato, "That's where your wrong. *Suddenly a crystal appeared, it started to glow.* This crystal has my entire life recorded on it. it wil stop recording when I die. Install my memory, so I can live on." Matthew took the crystal. "your giving up that easily. So what if we create you? we're all in trouble now." "I believe you all have the power. DOn't make my mistake. Work togethor. I have learned that now, watch over Melanie for me. Now go! I need you to distract TS for me! Goodbye." Matthew, "No, if you use your energy to attack, you won't be able to hold off that shadow attack." *Kagato grins* Mathew and michelle attacked TS. He punched Michelle in the gut. then slammed her into matthew. Kagato jumps in the air. and lands in front of TS. TS, "Impossible, your dead!" Kagato, "God watch over me...." Kagato releases all of his energy on TS. TS is slammed into the ground. Kagato's life dissappears during the attack. TS, "He just can't stay down! The fool, did he think he could kill me! And for what, just so he can die. Well, at least he's out of the way." Michelle, "Kagato.." Matthew, "He used his attack to try to weaken TS. Geez...." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sailor Chibi Moon arived just in time to see that Sailor Deimos had just powered down and wuz now completly hanging in Electra's grasp. She didn't know what to do. She had no clue what had just happened so she did what she had to do. "Mini Moon solar eclipse!" She yelled and aimed an attack at Electra. She had no clue what attack she had done. All she knew was that she had to get Melanie out of Electra's hands. The smoke was clearing. She couldn't see through the smoke. She didn't know what happened. then she saw Sailor Chibi Neptune in shreads. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Sailor Chibi Moon," Sailor Chibi Neptune said faintly. "I am not a scout yet. I just got this costume at a costume store. But, all I know is that you mustan't hurt Electra. She isn't evil. She is just possesed. Please don't hurt her. I know I have been living at the palace with you, and no one really know's who I am and no one really likes me. But, I must tell u this. She isn't the one u should fight. Please, here is my Mom's heart crystal, use it to heal her. It's all I have left. I don't know how it works so please use it wisly. This is good-bye Rini. My good friend Rini. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - You fool, you had better hide yourself, but now it doesn't metter, now you'r dead for final! And the Europe Deadly Storm! Now! - TechnogenShadow fires a horoble wind atack on kagato, so his body flies up in the twister tears apart and dissappeares. *TS flies with a sarcastic smile* - Now, now and who is left her...ee..e.ee... - Io, Fly!!! *Sailor Io fires his atack on TS, but the only effect is a blood spil on his mouth* - You trader! - I'm sorry, my Lord, but....umm... You are yourself anymore, I've notised thet at the time you have got that energy transformer and started collecting energy... I'm still with you, but not with that that has captured your body... - For betrading me you'll die as well as Kagato, no matter what you say!!! - Io dust storm! - Yelled Io, * Also Mathew and Mishale sent their fireballs on TS at once, so there ware 3 fireballs flying to TS* - Starry Shine!!! * The bright shine filles everythink around and it's getting clear that the fireballs just hit eachother * *TS flies down to Electra and the 3 others suround them* - Just finish her Electra, take her energy, and help me.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As Chibi Neptune fell to the ground Sailor Chibi Moon started crying. Thinking it's all my falt! It's all my falt! But then a light came from above. It was herself from the future. "Sailor Chibi Moon," the voice said. "You know what you have to do." she said and vanished. Chibi Moon had no clue what she had to do. just then Pegasus appeared. "Madien u must combind your crystal with the heart crystal before you can save Sailor Electra. I now must go back to Elysion." Sailor Chibi Moon didn't even wait till he left. She held the mirror close to her broach and suddenly She tansformed to the next form. Her broach had a mirror on it and she turned to face Sailor Electra. "Sailor Electra, do u have any idea of what u have done? Well, you must remember the good of the universe. TS has changed you. Do you remember all those times when you helped me? I know you didn't want me to know, but I found out that you have been helping us all along. Here, remember the good. Remember Rainbow Magic!" FYI: Remember Rainbow Magic is a strong attack that can only be used when Sailor Chibi Moon has Neptune's mirror. It is an attack that sends good memories back into your head if u have been turned against others. back to the RPG: Sailor Chibi Moon suddenly fainted after using that attack. It had used up all her strength. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As Chibi Neptune fell to the ground Sailor Chibi Moon started crying. Thinking it's all my falt! It's all my falt! But then a light came from above. It was herself from the future. "Sailor Chibi Moon," the voice said. "You know what you have to do." she said and vanished. Chibi Moon had no clue what she had to do. just then Pegasus appeared. "Madien u must combind your crystal with the heart crystal before you can save Sailor Electra. I now must go back to Elysion." Sailor Chibi Moon didn't even wait till he left. She held the mirror close to her broach and suddenly She tansformed to the next form. Her broach had a mirror on it and she turned to face Sailor Electra. "Sailor Electra, do u have any idea of what u have done? Well, you must remember the good of the universe. TS has changed you. Do you remember all those times when you helped me? I know you didn't want me to know, but I found out that you have been helping us all along. Here, remember the good. Remember Rainbow Magic!" FYI: Remember Rainbow Magic is a strong attack that can only be used when Sailor Chibi Moon has Neptune's mirror. It is an attack that sends good memories back into your head if u have been turned against others. This doesn't heal them, but it may give them the strength to fight the brainwashing. back to the RPG: Sailor Chibi Moon suddenly fainted after using that attack. It had used up all her strength. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RPG: "Sailor Chibi Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sarah (Sailor Chibi Neptune's name untransformed)screamed as Sailor Chibi Moon fell to the ground. Just then the sign of Galatea appeared on her forhead. FYI: Galatea is Neptune's inner most moon. Though Sailor Galatea is a very strong scout, she is still called Sailor Chibi Neptune. Until she gets stronger and becomes a Super scout, which then she earns her name as Sailor Galatea. Galatea is a Greek name meaning she who is milk white. Galatea's climate is icy-cold. I'm going to make up the attacks as I go along. I'll tell you more about the attacks then. her fuku is silvery-turquise and she has boots like jupiter that are also silvery-turquise. For those who didn't notice my post in the beggining she always wears her turquise hair in a pony tail and she's kinda tom-boy. Her goal is to protect her friends. RPG: Sarah saw a transform pen appear infront of her. She knew what to do. She shouted "Chibi Neptune power!" just then she transformed and detransformed. "Shoot! I don't have enough energy to save Sailor Chibi Moon from the wrath of Electra!" She didn't know what to do so she called over to Serena "I know I haven't seen my momo in a while, but do you know where she is Princess Serenity? I need to she if she knows what to do." FYI: Sarah has grown up in the crystal palace and she's grown up and learned to call Serena Princess Serenity. She ran away from home to the Crystal palace, because she didn't trust Sailor Uranus. When she left she Sailor Neptune's pure heart crystal with her. RPG: "Plez! you have to tell me what I can do to save Sailor Chibi Moon! She's the only one I can say is my true friend. I don't know anything else but her friendship! Plez Princess tell me where my mom is!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Yeah, Yeah, we all saw SMSS (or at least most, I even have it dubt on tapes), so plz don't retell me the story... And Umm well, here it doesn't do on Dream Mirrors... and .err. well try reading the post before, to get a clearer picture of what's happening, course somehow, your posts don't fit the main picture... And sending doubled messages isn't the foult of your browser, basically yours, it's like when it says "Web site found.Waiting for reply.", then the message is allready posted, though you may not see the window with it, but it is, so you don't have to click on "Post" again... Hope you've got the idea. IC: IO, Deimos, Mishele, Mathew and Serena surrounded TechnogenShadow and Electra, of course there ware some two little brats there also, but noone payed atentin to them, also there was Sailor Saturn, staying behind Serena... - I thought you controle your servants, - said Electra to TS, - I thought so ither, but as you see my dear here noone is with you for sure... - Enough with stupid frases, let's get down to it! - yelled IO and atacked, all the others did the same... - I only hope... Europe Snow and Ice Wall, Surround and Hold!!! - TS surounded himself and Electra with the Snow wall, he usually used as an atack...* Ts face was getting pale, but he of course wosn't to give up, but anyway the five fighters, who surrounded our evil heros, ware giving there best* *As the atack faded TS stood at the same place, the sarcastic smile ran through his face, though he was wounded, Electra came over to him and holded him, but he signed her go get away* - What, Unbeliveble, all our powers waren't enough to kill him, though we've got them renewed...- said Deimos... *TS felt on his knee (only one)* - And this isn't all, my friends........................ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sailor Chibi Moon was on the ground. Sailor Chibi Neptune was so upset that she couldn't transform! Then she thought of Sailor Neptune her mom and suddenly she got the strength to transform! She screamed "Chibi Neptune power!" and it happened! She transformed into Sailor Chibi Neptune! "Yo TechnogenShadow! Here's what u get 4 not paying attention to Sailor Chibi Moon and Me! Galatea... Ice... Snow!!!!!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. FYI- Galatea Ice Snow is a deadly attack in which Sailor Chibi Neptune holds up her silver-turquise tiara and ice zooms to it and she throws it. It's kinda' like Sailor Moons Moon Tiara attack, but much more deadly. It's super strong and it can freeze it's opponents. RPG: Sailor Chibi Neptune's tiara zoomed towards TS. She didn't know what she had just done, but all she knew was that She had to save Princess Serenity, and Neo Queen Serenity. And all the other scouts too. She didn't know how she could but she also had to save Electra. Something must save them all. "I'm new as a scout, but I'm just as strong as everyone! I've got to help them. TechnogenShadow! You've got to learn that u should never under estimate any opponent no matter how small they are!" Sarah screamed! She knew that her tiara had to have some effect on TS so she hoped that wuz the end of TS. But, she knew that it wouldn't kill him. What will happen?... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sailor Chibi Neptune hoped that Sailor Chibi Moon's attack wuz going to work. She knew that it just had to have some effect and that Electra just might be confused which wuz the best side. She hoped that her attack worked too. there wuz dust every where so she couldn't see TS, but she hoped that Melanie could get through to Electra. She knew that Electra wasn't going to be turned back to their side that easily, but maybe it will make it easier for Melanie to convince her now. She sure hoped so. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Yea, yea, Sailor girl You'll get to me, but not sooner then I kill this betrader... Yes Io, you... *Although Ts was wounded he stood up with grateness* - People, - wispered IO, - I can't do anything to him, and I can't resist his power, so I woun't survive, ... though I can be recreated after TS being healed... thats what you must do, here is my energy in this ball, *Io gave Mishele an energy ball* - use it to heal my master... - Are you ready IO? Becourse here does!!! - yelled TS, rised his hand, after what Io's body dissappeard slowely, and the shadow faded away... - Thats it, I woun't use this traders anymore, come and get me, as you promised sailor girl, *Ts loughted shisoidly* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - You want to die? - asked TS sarcastiacally - Well this would be just was too easy, or should I kill you? You haven't even realy fought... I'm too confused... *Electra walked to TS* - My master, I've got a better idea.... *Electra wispers somethink on his ear* - Yes, my dear, this might be even better... *TS rises his hand and the fireball hits Mathew, who was on their way to Deimos, Mathew flies away (not by wings of course) and hits the wall* - ...and now.... - Elctra and TS said at once: - Chaos Changing Beam!!! - they used the atack, which once turned Electra to TS's side... - This woun't work on me - said Deimos and maid one step forward... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sailor Chibi Neptune realized who she was being like. She was being her mother. She knew what she had to do. "Chibi Neptune calling Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, and Sailor Pluto! (If anyone owns them, then tell me. I just thought I'd use them.) We need your help! I repeat, we need your help! Electra has turned against us! So come as soon as you can!" She suddenly felt something that she'd never felt before. She felt like she was needed. Suddenly Galatea's sign appeared on her head. She transformed into Sailor Galatea( for real this time) "Saturn, ur right! Let's work together to help get Electra back! Let'd do this Senshi!" She called. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ And this is as far as I kept up with RPG, but don't worry, this summer we'll continue this RPG, thanks for reading this and stay tuned for more ] ~ Dark Elven (TS) and everyone else who took part in this RPG ~ ~ visit Rei5's Anime and Manga club at: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/rei5sanimeandmangaclub ~