The characters here are trademarks of their respective owners. I am not expecting any money from any story I write, and therefore am not taking any money away from the copyright holders. This series is an official sequel to my "Divided Destiny" series, which was at-the-time an unofficial sequel to my "Let The Punishment Be The Crime" story. Confused? It's understandable, as knowledge of those stories is basically required to enjoy this one, though the important stuff will likely be covered here anyway. Thanks to Lady Jupiter (LadyJupiter@SailorJupiter.com) as her works inspired me to write fanfiction in the first place, and also to His Lordship Chaos (hislordshipchaos@hotmail.com) as his striving to tell different and unique stories has inspired me to do so as well. I'm a huge Jupiter fan. That will become obvious as you read this and other stories by me, they are mostly Lita-centric. I will be using the NA dubbed names. Why? Because the previous part of this tale used NA names and this IS it's sequel. This fic features the Scouts and Ken in Lady Jupiter's "Jupiter Knight" World where Ken is Lita's protector, Jupiter Knight. I have been given permission to do so. Also, it takes place before her "Remember When?" series and obviously after my "Divided Destiny" series. My other/future fanfics can be found at my "Writing" page at http://www.muskoka.com/~summertn/writing.html and probably anywhere else you got this fic from. This story is aims to be a bit more humourous than its predecessor, but the overall style should remain the same. Lastly, if anyone has the December 26th, 1999 weekly zip from A Sailor Moon Romance (991226.zip) or a listing of the stories posted that week, or even the location of an archive that keeps track of that, PLEASE let me know! :) Divide By Zero Part Zero - The End's Beginning by Scott "Cyclops" Summerton Last Revised Thursday January 20th, 2000 --------------- ---somewhere else--- A lone soldier stood amidst numerous monitors displaying various periods of history on their screens. Now and then the female would regard a single screen for an instant, take note of it on a sophisticated looking datapad, then turn to the next screen and repeat the procedure. The woman, with her long green hair cascading down her back, was clad in the traditional outfit of the Sailor Scouts. However, her uniform was black whereas most others had bright cheery colours. In her left hand was the aforementioned datapad, and in the right was a long staff that somewhat resembled a key of sorts. She was the legendary Guardian Of Time. Sailor Pluto. Suddenly one of the monitors began to display static instead of the Victorian era is was programmed for. Upon further inspection Sailor Pluto discovered that the unit had simply lost its link. She was not concerned, for there were hundreds more that would provide coverage during the minor setback. That is unless the monitors began to explode. Monitor after monitor failed just as quickly as the first, exploding shortly thereafter in a shower of sparks and glass strewn about the enigmatic chamber. Pluto's face remained calm for the most part, as she'd likely forseen this event centuries ago. Her cool demeanor would play a great part in what was due to occur 3.4 seconds from now. Within 4 seconds the secure line that Queen Serenity had installed for emergency situations between herself and Sailor Pluto was activated. Her frantic face appeared on the fritzing screen. "Pluto! Something's happening to the Crystal Palace! My court and I are actually flickering in and out, the Palace itself is collasping as if it were suffering an earthquake, and the Silver Crystal is starting to dim! What's going on?!" The immortal guardress set her tone and replied. "My Queen, I am not completely sure as to the cause of this disorder, though I was aware of its inevitable occurance for quite some time. Secure everyone in your warroom until I arri--" She was interrupted however, as the massive doors, constantly locked whether the room was occupied or not, were blown inward. Monitors began to literally fall from above as the chamber rattled violently. Sailor Pluto's face took on a look of shock, something nearly completely foreign to her. This was unforseen, unexpected, and unprepared for. As the intruder stepped into her line of sight, Pluto simply exclaimed "YOU?!" in a tone laced with surprise. Queen Serenity, blinking in and out of existence, could not indentify the intruder as he remained off of her screen. The look in Pluto's eyes however caused Her Majesty to swallow hard with fear. The intruder spoke. His voice was stern, yet the Queen would have had to say it was somewhat desireable as well, though she could not place a face to it at all. "I can't have -you- interrupting now can I?" Just as suddenly as the terror began, Queen Serenity's visual link with Sailor Pluto's temporal chambers went black. The audio still functioned perfectly however, as a chorus of screams and explosions blared from the battle. The chant of "Dead Scream" was heard to Serenity's delight, though when she counted Pluto repeat the phrase an additional four times with the male's arrogant laughter following each attempt, she began to shiver with fear. Finally, silence reigned. After a single moment of this Queen Serenity was able once again to look in on Pluto's chambers. The sight was one which invoked pure horror. The precious timestaff of the time guardress clattered to the ground, snapped cleanly in half. TO BE CONTINUED END PART ZERO --------------- And so my first sequel has begun... Part One will come fairly soon, as it's completely written, yet I just have to type the thing out in full. Remember, if you have the December 26th, 1999 ASMR weekly zip, let me know! Here's my usual contact info: Scott "Cyclops" Summerton http://www.muskoka.com/~summertn thrawn27@hotmail.com, sjs3@hotmail.com and summertn@muskoka.com ICQ - 7383852, AOL IM - DarkCanuck Please also visit: A Sailor Moon Romance (www.moonromance.com) Lady Jupiter's Dream House (www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9286/) SailorJupiter.com (www.sailorjupiter.com) Curse of the Fanboys! (carnage.fanfic.org) Began and Completed Thursday January 20th, 2000.